Just saw two of my favourite girls walking in the corridor
after calling it a night,
They didn’t know I was coming behind them and I could hear
them, they both are giggling and talking about something I have no clue about
but I can still feel it, their happiness. They have to go to the washroom,just
as they reach near it, one of them says, ‘’lets take the longer way ‘’ and they
turn t o take the longer way, that is when it pinched me, the fact that I had
been trying to avoid, to ignore, the fact that I don’t have a friend I can do
this with, the fact that I don’t have a best friend and for some reason, this
time, this fact hurt.
I thought I can do without one here but its college, its
hostel where you have to be around girls all the time, you can hate them or you
can love them, you have no other option than living around them and to have
a best friend is a vital criteria for surviving.
I too have best friends but they aren't near me and thinking pragmatically,you cant have a best friend in a long distance who you can talk to everyday, laugh or joke with and other things.
Someone to whom you can dedicate the song ''little things you do to me'' , someone you can ask for help at 2 in the night, someone with whom you can sit and laugh for hours, someone with whom you can sit and cry for hours, someone you are sure will be there for you till the end.
Not everybody can be that lucky, early realisation!
God has something planned for everyone and he has the correct reasons for making us do and experience what we are doing.
He can judge things and situations better than us and wherever he is, he is surely looking out for me, making the best plans for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment